Birth Chart (Placidus)
English style natal chart (equal houses)
Natal Chart with Whole Sign Houses
|born on||20. April 571 Juli.Cal. um 01:25:35(= 01:25:35 )|
|Ort||Mecca, Saudi Arabia,21n27, 39e49|
|time zone||LMT m39e49 (is local mean time)|
|Astrological dates||01°00' 18°40 Ascending 11°18'|
add Mohammed to 'my astro'
Mohammed: Diagram according to Larry Ely/ Masha'allah
Birth Chart (Placidus)
English style natal chart (equal houses)
Natal Chart with Whole Sign Houses
|Alternate corrected time|
|Diagram according to Larry Ely/ Masha'allah|
|Datum||7 February 572 Jul. Cal. at 2:15 p.m(= 2:15 p.m.)|
|Ort||Mekka, SAUDI,21n27, 39e49|
|time zone||LMT m39e49 (is local mean time)|
|Astrological dates||20°36' 28°37 Ascending 02°17'|
Add the corrected time of Mohammed alternative to "My Astro".
Arab founder of Islam. Orphaned at an early age, he grew up under the care of his uncle Abu Talib. Later he worked mainly as a merchant and as a shepherd and was first married at the age of 25 to a widow fifteen years his senior. He was in the habit of regularly retiring to a cave in the surrounding mountains for several nights of solitude and prayer, and later reported that it was there at the age of 40 that he received his first revelation from God. Three years after this event, Muhammad began preaching these revelations publicly, proclaiming that "God is one," that complete "devotion" to Him (lit. islām) is the only way acceptable to God, and that he himself was a prophet and messenger of God, in the same way as other Islamic prophets.
Muhammad gained few followers early on and was hostile to some Meccan tribes; he and his followers were treated harshly. To avoid persecution, Muhammad sent some of his followers to Abyssinia before he and his followers migrated to Medina (then known as Yathrib) in Mecca in 622. This event, the Hijra, marks the beginning of the Islamic calendar, also known as the Hijri calendar. In Medina, Muhammad united the tribes under the Constitution of Medina. After eight years of fighting the Meccan tribes, his followers, who by then had swelled to 10,000, took control of Mecca in the largely peaceful conquest of Mecca. He destroyed the pagan idols in the city and then sent his followers to destroy all remaining pagan temples in Eastern Arabia. In 632, a few months after his return from the farewell pilgrimage to Medina, Muhammad fell ill and died around June 8, 632. By the time of his death, most of the Arabian Peninsula had converted to Islam, and he had unified Arabia into one Muslim religious community.
Manly P. Hall in the NAJ 1933 and also in his book The Story of Astrology: The Belief in the Stars As a Factor in Human Progress states "recorded" on April 20, AD 571, 1:25:35 clock LMT. Apparently this is a quote fromRoyal horoscopesby B. (Bangalore) Suranarain Rao (Row in Manly's book text). This is a speculative chart, but it is quite close to the time suggested by ancient Islamic astrologers from the 12th Rabi al-Awwal, which amounts to April 24th Julius in AD 571.
There are many alternative dates, and indeed the year or date of birth is unknown. The rest of the sour notes are only kept as a (confusing) record.
Ruth Dewey gives 9 February 575 AD 3:00 p.m. from "The Astrological History of Masha'Allah", translated by Kennedy and Pingree, Harvard University Press, 1971, p. 127: "Date of Biruni recorded as Monday, the Khur (eleventh) of the month of Dai in the year 41 of the Anushirwaf, beginning the 7th hour, with the Sun in the Liver of Heaven and the ASC in Cancer, was Pavardin of the 41st year of the Anushirwaf according to the calendar May 3, AD 574, and therefore the day, which was actually a Monday, was February 7, 575. This date comes from 8th-century Arabic astrology.
Davison mentions June 22, dawn in AQ 7/1960.
Modern Astrology 5/1932 states that he was “born about AD 571, died on June 8, AD 632, and found Jupiter conjunct Saturn in early September 571.
The Council in AA 12/1946 says: “569 and 571 are sometimes suggested; Specification April 3 AD 570 OS.”
Granite cites Fagan in an AFA excerpt for August 20, AD 570.
D. S. Willis in MH 10/1980 gives the origin of the Islamic religion as July 15, 622 AD. Ken Eardley writes in May 2004 that he has data from De Boulainvilliers giving April 20 OS at 1:52 LMT and other sources give January 30 570 and February 9 575 NS.
Larry Ely writes, 12/2002:
- The Ruth Dewey quote is quite garbled, either by her or by someone who entered it into your database. I have the book she is citing from, exactly the same citation, publication year and page, and she quoted the page but took the liberty of transcribing the dates, misquoting the years by plus three years. Here is the correct citation: _THE ASTROLOGICAL HISTORY OF MASHA'ALLAH, E.S. Kennedy and David Pingree, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 1991, p. 127. Cited page 127: “Appendix 1, Masha'allah's birth date of the Prophet: This date is recorded in his _Chronology_ (footnote) by Biruni as Monday, the day Khur (11) of the month of Dai in the year 41 Anushirwan at the beginning of the seventh hour with the Sun in "the Liver of Heaven" and the Ascendant in Cancer. 1 Favardin of the 41st year of Anushirwan according to Masha'allah's calendar was May 3, 571; and hence the 11th Dai, the day of the Prophet's birth, was February 7th, 572, which was actually a Monday. The sun was in Aquarius then and would have set if Cancer had been in the ascendant. This passage in Biruni confirms our earlier claims regarding the Zij used by Masha'allah and its calendar.
- [Footnote: Unpublished Islamic Documenta, ed. Johann Fück (Akademie Verlag, Berlin, 1952, jpp. 95-96.] '
- Also, the ADB entry for Ruth Dewey not only gives the wrong year, but also the wrong day and time of day. The entry is currently: “9. February 575 AD, 3:00 p.m.” The correct NS date is: February 10, 572. As can be seen from the quote quoted above, the year is 572, not 575. Also, if you take the quoted day in February, February 7, which is OS, you have to add 2 days to get NS for this century. But February 9th was not a Monday. February 10th was a Monday. The Ascendant is Cancer, so the Sun is in Aquarius in the MC to Descendant quadrant. The Arabs changed their day at sunset, so we don't face the problem of a day change error because we thought the day changed at noon. Now as a time of day, the record says the birth was at the 7th hour. That must mean from sunrise. For 21N27 and 39E49, the coordinates of Mecca, where Muhammad was born, the sunrise ST was 15:55:26 and the sunset ST was 3:09:01. The subtraction gives the length of daylight, which is 11:13:35. If we divide this by 12 to the length of each daylight hour, we have 0:56:08. Seven of these daylight hours are 6:32:55. Adding this to the ST of sunrise gives us the ST of birth. That's 22:28:21, but that's only one Ascendant 18 Gemini. If we take 7:00 hours after sunrise we get ST 22:55:26 giving an ascendant of 22 Gemini. So you must have counted the first hour from 0-1, the second hour from 1-2, and the seventh hour from 7-8. So if we take 7:30 and add that to the ST for sunrise, we have ST 23:25:26, which is about 1Cn00 Ascendant. I used 2Cn00 as the Ascendant, which is GMT of 11:30:31, LAT of 13:53:14 and LMT of 14:09:47. Getting this quote right is important as it is one of only two quotes we have. The other is the first you give about Rao via Manly Palmer Hall. You should note in this quote that the Rao, Suryanarian quote is from Abu Ma'Shar's "THE THOUSANDS OF ABU MA'SHAR", The Warburg Institute, University of London, London, 1968, p. 116, in which the ascendant is given as 20 degrees Capricorn. A more recent citation, correcting the Abu Ma'Shar reference, is Ken Gillman, Considerations, XVII (2002), No. 3, p. 64. He gives ascendant 25Cp06. The time given is 0:25:45 LMT on April 20 OS (21:46:29 GMT on April 19 OS in Greenwich).
- Notable: Famous: Historical Figure (Founder of Islam)
- Notable: Book Collection: Occult/ Misc. collection
What is the horoscope of Prophet Muhammad? ›
Prophet Muhammad is a Cancer zodiac sign, which belongs to the Water element of astrology, along with Pisces and Scorpio. The symbol of Cancer is a crab, which represents a protective nature. As a Cancer zodiac sign, Prophet Muhammad is loyal.What is Prophet Muhammad birth date? › How to see horoscope by date of birth? ›
Capricorn Zodiac Sign: If you were born between the dates December 23 to January 20, you are a capricorn. Aquarius Zodiac Sign: If you were born between the dates January 21 to February 19, you are an Aquarius. Pisces Zodiac Sign: If you were born between the dates February 20 to March 20, you are Pisces.What does Allah say about horoscope? ›
Astrology in the Hadith
Narrated by Abu Dawud, it is suggested that Muhammad stated "Whoever seeks knowledge from the stars is seeking one of the branches of witchcraft…”; that of which is inherently forbidden in Islam.
- "Constantinople will be conquered by Muslims";
- "the Antichrist will appear and travel to Jerusalem";
- "a messianic figure (in some instances Jesus, and in some instances the Mahdi) will come to earth",
- "kill the Antichrist", and.
- "convert the masses to Islam";
Muslim scholars have believed that, in John 1:15, John the Baptist refers to prophets coming after Jesus. Among most Christians, this prophecy refers to Jesus, and among Muslims, it has been argued that this prophecy refers to Muhammad, rather than Jesus.What Islamic date is 20 April 571 AD? ›
Now, consider April 20, 571 A.D. Converting this date to the Hijri Calendar, we get Monday, 9 Raby al-awal (53 Before Hijri).What day is Allah's birthday? ›
|Significance||Traditional commemoration of the birth of Muhammad|
|Observances||Hamd, Tasbih, public processions, Na`at (religious poetry), family and other social gatherings, decoration of streets and homes|
|Date||12 Rabi' al-awwal, 17 Rabi' al-awwal|
- First, determine the first day of your last menstrual period.
- Next, count back 3 calendar months from that date.
- Lastly, add 1 year and 7 days to that date.
Astrology purports that astronomical bodies have influence on people's lives beyond basic weather patterns, depending on their birth date. This claim is scientifically false. Numerous scientific studies have disproven that astronomical bodies affect people's lives according to their birth date.
How can I find my lucky number by date of birth? ›
16 June 2020.
- Reduce the month, day, and year to single digits. ...
- Next take the resulting three single digits or Master Numbers and add them: 3+8+6 = 17 = 1+ 7 = 8.
Despite popular opinion, there are no hybrids, or “in between” signs. The reason comes down to degrees. Within astrology, planets are stationed between 0 and 29 degrees in a person's natal chart. The sun moves forward in a sign one degree each day, before transitioning to a new sign.Are zodiac signs different by name and date of birth? ›
Note: Your date of birth only determines your “sun sign” or where the sun was passing through the day you were born. It represents the anchor of your personality. Your moon or rising sign are more advanced studies into your character and how you present to others. Are the stars dooming your love life?Does zodiac sign depend on date of birth or name? ›
As per Western astrology, Zodiac signs are based on the range of dates that lasts for a month. Each zodiac sign has their own birth date ranges and if you fall in that specific range, you are considered the member of that zodiac sign.What Quran says about soulmates? ›
“O humankind have consciousness of your Loving-Sustainer,[i] who created you from a single nafs(soul) and created from it her zawj (mate) and dispersed from both many men and women. And have God Consciousness, through whom you ask one another, and the wombs.How many years will Islam last? ›
In more than 15 ahadith found in the Sahih of Imam Bukhari, Sunnan of Imam Abu Dawwud, Jamii of Imam Tirmidhi and others, the prophet (saws) said Islam has a specific lifespan on earth, these Ahadith state Allah gave Islam 1500 years then relatively soon after this He would establish the Hour, we are now in the year ...What are the 2 symbols of Islam? ›
Crescent and Star: The faith of Islam is symbolized by the Crescent and Star. The Crescent is the early phase of the moon and represents progress. The star signifies illumination with the light of knowledge.What language did Jesus speak? ›
Jesus likely understood Hebrew, though his everyday life would have been conducted in Aramaic. Of the first four books of the New Testament, the Gospels of Matthew and Mark records Jesus using Aramaic terms and phrases, while in Luke 4:16, he was shown reading Hebrew from the Bible at a synagogue.Is Allah in the Bible? ›
Allah and the god of the Bible
All Muslims and most Christians acknowledge that they believe in the same god even though their understandings differ. Arabic-speaking Christians call God Allah, and Gideon bibles, quoting John 3:16 in different languages, assert that Allah sent his son into the world.
It is generally regarded to mean that Muhammad is the last of the prophets sent by God.
What islamic date is 22 april 570? ›
12th Rabi ul Awwal is the day of our prophet Muhammad sallalahu alaihe wasallam. Muhammad (PBUH) was born at the beginning of Rabi' al-Awwal, or on April 22, 570 AD in Mecca.What year is it today in Islam? ›
In English, years prior to the Hijra are denoted as BH ("Before the Hijra"). As of 30 July 2022 CE, the current Islamic year is 1444 AH.How is Islamic date calculated? ›
Year Gregorian = Year Muslim × 0.97 + 622. If you want to convert a Gregorian date to a Muslim date, you need to subtract 622 from the original year and then multiply by 1.03: Year Muslim = (Year Gregorian– 622) × 1.03.What is Allah's number? ›
The origin behind 786 revolves in the numeric order of the Arabic alphabet which is the substitute to the name of Allah. Likewise in English, there are 26 alphabets from A-Z.Is Happy birthday allowed in Islam? ›
In a fresh fatwa, Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deboand has said that Islam does not permit celebrating birthdays.Which is Allah's month? ›
Muharram, The Month of Allah.What is a rare day to be born on? ›
December 25 (Christmas Day) is the least common birthday, while January 1 (New Year's Day) is the second least common. December 24 (Christmas Eve) also makes the list as the 3rd least common birthday while July 4 (Independence Day) is the 4th least common birthday.Which is the powerful date of birth? ›
Born on the 1st
Your determination and endurance are powerful and will help you get through times of struggle and reach success.
What is the rarest birthday? The least common birthday is leap day, or February 29. But because the day only occurs once every four years, it's obvious it would yield the least amount of birthdays. The rarest birthday of the 365 annual calendar days is Christmas day, Dec.What gives long life in astrology? ›
The position of the 8th house determines the longevity of an individual. Auspicious effects in the eighth house give good longevity, while malefic planets cause a threat to the longevity of a person. Saturn, as a karaka of the 8th house, if present in the 8th house, gives extended longevity to the native.
Is astrology true or fake? ›
Astrology is founded on understanding the positions of the stars, which seems like a scientific enough pursuit in itself. But is there any science to back up whether astrology impacts our personality and our lives? Here's the short Answer: No. None whatsoever.Is astrology real or fake? ›
Astrology has been rejected by the scientific community as having no explanatory power for describing the universe. Scientific testing has found no evidence to support the premises or purported effects outlined in astrological traditions. Where astrology has made falsifiable predictions, it has been falsified.Which number is lucky for lottery? ›
India is known for having several lucky numbers. These are 7,8,9,13 and 108. There are a lot of online websites to play the lottery where you can try your chance.What are the top 3 luckiest numbers? ›
The numbers 3, 6, and 8 are generally considered to be lucky, while 4 is considered unlucky.What is the luckiest number on earth? ›
The number seven is usually the overwhelming favorite. Why is that? In many cultures around the world, seven is considered a lucky number. This probably explains the affinity many people feel for the number seven.What 2 zodiac signs go well together? ›
There are a number of zodiac signs that are a perfect match, including Gemini and Libra, Cancer and Scorpio, and Pisces and Virgo. These signs have complementary personalities and similar interests, making them perfect for each other.What zodiac signs are made to be together? ›
- Taurus and Cancer. First up we have Taurus and Cancer. ...
- Gemini and Aquarius. ...
- Leo and Sagittarius. ...
- Libra and Gemini. ...
- Cancer And Scorpio. ...
- Capricorn and Taurus. ...
- Pisces and Scorpio.
A triple Scorpio is a person born with the Sun, Moon, and Rising sign (The Ascendant) all in the sign of Scorpio.Why do we have 2 zodiac signs? ›
No matter your birth date, there's only one answer -- no one actually has two signs. But if you were born within a few days of the Sun's move from one zodiac sign to the next, this means you were born on the cusp, and you might feel an influence from two different signs.Can you name all 12 zodiac signs? ›
The 12 zodiac signs in order are: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
Does everyone have all 12 zodiac signs? ›
Everyone has all 12 signs in their chart because each house is ruled by one sign (but you may not have planets in each sign/house). What is this? Your rising sign determines the first house (for example, I'm a Gemini rising, so my first house is ruled by Gemini), and it sets up the order of signs in your birth chart.Which zodiac sign is most important? ›
Many see the ascendant as the most important component of the horoscope, because it also determines where you strive to be in life. The ascendant can give clues about your highest path, and it is said that you will be at your happiest when you learn to embody your ascendant sign.How accurate is your zodiac sign? ›
The signs correspond to constellations that appear in the sky, most prominently around certain dates, which leads to people being labeled as the sign, or constellation, in the sky when they were born. Modern day scientists mostly refute the validity of Zodiac signs' ability to predict the future and describe a person.How to check astrology by date of birth? ›
Capricorn Zodiac Sign: If you were born between the dates December 23 to January 20, you are a capricorn. Aquarius Zodiac Sign: If you were born between the dates January 21 to February 19, you are an Aquarius. Pisces Zodiac Sign: If you were born between the dates February 20 to March 20, you are Pisces.What is the most trusted horoscope site? ›
What is the Most Reliable Horoscope Site? The most reliable horoscope site is Kasamba or Psychic Source. Kasamba is our go-to recommended site if you're looking for free horoscope readings, love compatibility and forecasts, plus gifted Astrologers in romance and dating.Where is the most accurate horoscope? ›
- Kasamba: All-round Best Horoscope Website.
- Psychic Source: Best Horoscope Site for VIDEO Readings.
- Keen: Most Affordable Horoscope Reading App.
- AskNow: Most Accurate Horoscope Site.
- Oranum: Best for LIVE Horoscope Readings.
The person is drawn on the top of the longitudinal point of your place of birth. You can draw a straight line from the little person to the out rim of the chart. This will show you your Zodiac sign. The stars, planets, and signs are drawn in relation to how they appeared on your date of birth.How to read horoscope? ›
- Aries is denoted by the number 1.
- Taurus is denoted by the number 2.
- Gemini is denoted by the number 3.
- Cancer is denoted by the number 4.
- Leo is denoted by the number 5.
- Virgo is denoted by the number 6.
- Libra is denoted by the number 7.
- Scorpio is denoted by the number 8.
Considered as the best astrologer in India, Manopravesh Swami Ramananda Guru Ji explains that Vedic Science and Vedic Astrology holds almost all the answers that people have or may have in the future, such is its power and pureness.
Is any part of astrology real? ›
Astrology has been rejected by the scientific community as having no explanatory power for describing the universe. Scientific testing has found no evidence to support the premises or purported effects outlined in astrological traditions. Where astrology has made falsifiable predictions, it has been falsified.What are the big 3 astrology? ›
“Your Big Three” – The Sun, the Moon and the Ascendant.What is the number 1 horoscope? ›
The Number 1 in Tarot & Astrology
In the study of the zodiac, the 1 is associated with both Aries, the first sign, and Leo. Like the 1, both these Astrology signs thrive in activity, freedom, and self-expression.
"Your rising sign determines where all the houses or areas of life are set up in your birth chart, so reading for your rising sign gives your horoscopes, if they're reliably written, a dead-on accuracy that you just can't get from sun signs."How do I know if my horoscope is correct? ›
Check a newspaper or online publication for your daily horoscope. Most newspapers have a section titled "Daily Horoscope," which provides Zodiac-based advice for each day. For a more modern option, head online and search for a daily horoscope for plenty of options.Do you have all 12 signs in your birth chart? ›
Everyone has all 12 signs in their chart because each house is ruled by one sign (but you may not have planets in each sign/house). Your rising sign determines the first house (for example, I'm a Gemini rising, so my first house is ruled by Gemini), and it sets up the order of signs in your birth chart.What are the 3 types of astrology? ›
Regardless, when it comes to the types of astrology used today, there are three major forms: Western (Tropical), Vedic, and Chinese. Within each one, there are additional specialized astrology types.